-
April 26th, 2004, 10:50 PM
#21
Senior Hostboard Member
*proves above poster wrong* [img]tongue.gif[/img]
12th April 1987
-
April 26th, 2004, 10:53 PM
#22
Inactive Member
Kekeke...Thanks [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
April 26th, 2004, 11:04 PM
#23
Inactive Member
February 2, 1986 weee! Groundhog day!! ^_^ Sometimes people like to call me one b/c I have to dragged out of bed like 'em.
-
April 27th, 2004, 12:23 AM
#24
Inactive Member
From the people who posted:
Old fogies: Miguel>Cav
The normal people : Beat-chan>Cata>OCB>me
The young'uns: N>CBA
Heh, that's how I am too, Beat-chan. Do you graduate high school this year? Planning on college?
-
April 27th, 2004, 02:00 AM
#25
Inactive Member
ah being old... ... i just realized 1/4 of my life is gone... ... ... ... *goes to a dark corner and weeps*
-
April 27th, 2004, 10:53 AM
#26
Inactive Member
-
April 27th, 2004, 02:55 PM
#27
Inactive Member
I'm more mature though. *hugs teddy*
What? Teddys are cool, plus this one is smart!
-
April 27th, 2004, 09:10 PM
#28
Inactive Member
Mine is February 20th, 1987
-
April 27th, 2004, 10:59 PM
#29
Inactive Member
87's the good year XD Hey, you old people, any cool stuff happen then? ( [img]tongue.gif[/img] )
From the people who posted:
Old fogies: Miguel>Cav
The normal people : Beat-chan>Cata>OCB>>me
The young'uns: N>CBA
-
April 27th, 2004, 11:42 PM
#30
Inactive Member
vH1's I love the 70's/80's tells me everything ^_^ (i like that show, don't ask)
it's a pity that no one was born in '89 that's when Carter was "attacked" by that "killer rabbit" (he's been watchin' too much Monty Python: Holy Grail)
-Woo! I do graduate this year *cough* May 29 is the ceremony (presents welcome)Then in the fall I'm heading off to Case Western (CWRU) in Cleveland
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks